Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick Reisewitz

weed removal

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering how thorough every one is at the ramp at getting rid of all weeds? I've hit a few local lakes lately and noticed something at the ramp that bothers me.

What i noticed on my motorguide trolling motor was that i had weeds inside the prop every time i was out fishing which i can see them since my prop is clear. Which made me think about all the trolling motors that you see with a black prop witch would hide the weeds. I ended up sitting at the access for awhile and asked to guys that came in with two different trolling motors with both having black props and told them about it and both said they never do check that and both did check and there was milfoil in both. My question is does any one else check this before they go to another lake?

hit a shallow spot while duck hunthing and look at your motor can dang near fill a pop can with everything that gets behind it..