• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Timberwolves Trade

Brade4

not a bad trade....open up 2 roster spots and and 2.7 million for the summer of 2010 free agency....Q will be an interesting player to watch..oh and he is a SG in which we had 1 on our roster...now we only have 1 PG coming into camp the way it sits and he is a rookie

i hope they get rid of Ricky, an 18 year old kid who hasnt played a second in the NBA already getting an attitude because he doesnt like who drafted him. Let trade the rights to him and bring in someone who really wants to play. I will give that to the mad dog, he wasnt very good but the dude wanted to play and he played hard.

i hope they get rid of Ricky, an 18 year old kid who hasnt played a second in the NBA already getting an attitude because he doesnt like who drafted him. Let trade the rights to him and bring in someone who really wants to play. I will give that to the mad dog, he wasnt very good but the dude wanted to play and he played hard.

What are you talking about? Rubio never said anything about not wanting to play in Minnesota. Also, that 18 year old kid has 4 years of experience playing pro ball, albeit overseas. He played extremely well against the U.S. team as well.

With the trade of Telfair we are left with BB and Flynn. Kahn is in Spain and it sounds like they are working with that team to get the buyout taken care of. Something like investing in their team and buying out another guys contract would drop Rubios buyout price. Specifics are a little sketchy right now. His team just signed another point guard as well. Rubios team is very cash strapped and they want money. They could really care less about Rubio. They want the money. Period! I think the deal will get done shortly.

as they say on "the fan"....Not a great basketball mind

ugggghhhhhh.....I thought Bobby Brown was gone with Sheldon Williams........oh well I am sure Bobby Brown won't see much playing time!!

Has anyone noticed how the 3rd PG ( Ty Lawson) the wolves selected did in the Las Vegas league......he might be the best PG of the 3 we drafted!!!!

Johnny Flynn has been tearing up that league with penetration and outside shooting, good assist ratio as well.

As for Richardson, good shot but too old and doesn't or has never played defense. If this trade was made when he was in his prime I'd be all for it, but it wasn't like they gave up alot to get Q. Maybe he will help.Who is going to coach this group? Late reports have a bunch of assistant coaches from other teams being considered. One of the worst run franchises in pro sports.

Q is a stop gap. They basically traded him to get a SG (which they were short on) and his contract expires next year. I think they are going to have a good amount of cap room for the great free agent class next year.

Q is a stop gap. They basically traded him to get a SG (which they were short on) and his contract expires next year. I think they are going to have a good amount of cap room for the great free agent class next year.

bingo. until the trade it would have been Ellington(unless you buy the flynn/rubio garbage that kahn spewed). its probably best to work the rooks in slowly.

Keep Mad Dog because he played "hard"? Are you Icelandic? I play hard on the court, but no one is mistaking me for Shaq.

Good gravy - we just cleared out some space for next year. The puppies aren't going to win as many games as they did last year. They are rebuilding. And I still think this was a nice strong sign that they think Rubio will play this year.

It could be a very interesting year - not many wins, but a lot of fun.

Love the cap room. Madsen was overpaid for his role. I liked Craig Smith, but we had too many undersized power forwards for him to see many minutes. I spot started him in fantasy basketball when a few injuries left me short and he had a couple double doubles.

I miss the old days when Q was playing with D. Miles and did the antennas up salute.

bambam-752409.jpg