• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bigfoot

french_lake_kid

I used to believe until I read an article about the size of the breeding population of a couple hundred animals in order to sustain the species. If there are 200 of these creatures anywhere, I think we would have much more proof then a few pictures, a video made in the 1950's, and some footprints.

I would love to say they exist, but I cannot believe with all the trail cameras now, they have not had a decent picture if one exists. Just not feasible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance, the "if it's brown it's down" crowd would have proved its existence by now. smile

I would love to believe that they are out there. But, as the quote above states and the thorough populating of the woods with trail cams, it's getting harder and harder to keep the faith.

I too am among the, I'll believe it when I see it crowd. But I love a good mystery and have researched this subject. The best evidence for it being real is the Gimlin Patterson film of 1967. But you have to ask the question. There are thousands of sighting reports going back to the native americans. So what are they seeing? I'm sure to them it is real.

It would seem that if there were so few of the Sashquashes, they would be so inbred that they wouldn't be smart enough to hide from a 3rd grader?

Some kind of DNA evidence would have presented itself by now and there would have been alot more documented sightings caught on tape.

Just about everyone has a video cam with them now days, hoping to film the beating, or UFO, or Nessie type critter, that will put them over the top, put their name in lights and fatten the bank account.

The only people that really see the Sashquash are them Jacks Links dudes that get the [PoorWordUsage] beat out of em by the big guy. With everyone else, I'm afraid it's wishfull thinking....IMO, Yeti man is a figment!

Does anybody remember Eric Rudolph? He was the guy that planted the bomb at the 1996 olymics in Atlanta. He was a hunter, woodsmen, and in the armys 101st airborne division. He fled into the Appalachian wilderness. 200 policemen, police dogs and law enforcers searched but never found him. He was a fugitive for 5 years. He was finally caught behind a strip mall digging in a dumpster. The point is, if some one dose'nt want to be found, he won't. I'm sure people got a glimps of him from time to time, but they probably were'nt believed either.

Pit Bull, "fire water" has also been around for a long time! Now what may they be seeing! crazy With the cam's and the millons of guns in the woods in every state of this country each year, someone one would have shot one by now. Every year there are horses, cows, people and other non-game shot by nervous new & old hunters with buck fever. I just don't see Big foot dancing around this vast gauntlet of guns! No way! wink

I am gonna blow your minds with this one-- but you never see the wind but you know its there, case closed cool

Now that is deep. laugh I don't physically see wind but I do physically see its evidence in the presence of waves, trees swaying, leaves blowing, flags, etc... I am pretty certain wind exists based on the evidence, but I don't think the evidence is quite as conclusive for a bigfoot, yeti, skunk ape, sasquatch, or anyother name you want to give it.

It is possible though that all that wind isn't really wind at all, I guess. It could be just air disturbance from all those unseen UFO's flying around. wink

I understand your point of view. I'm just adding my 2 cents to make people think of all the possibilities. Have you ever been to the Pacific Northwest? From Canada to Northern California there are millions of acres of untouch wilderness.

Does anybody remember Eric Rudolph? He was the guy that planted the bomb at the 1996 olymics in Atlanta. He was a hunter, woodsmen, and in the armys 101st airborne division. He fled into the Appalachian wilderness. 200 policemen, police dogs and law enforcers searched but never found him. He was a fugitive for 5 years. He was finally caught behind a strip mall digging in a dumpster. The point is, if some one dose'nt want to be found, he won't. I'm sure people got a glimps of him from time to time, but they probably were'nt believed either.

Bigfoot is slightly more recognizable in a crowd than Eric Rudolph

I guess what I would say to people who use the vast wilderness and we just can't find them thing. Is that we as man have made many species extinct throughout the world by hunting them down, and have brought back many from extinction through managment. So I think we should get the DNR on Bigfoot so they can set limits on them and we can bring them back to hunt able levels again! Huum grilled Bigfoot! "mite be good" laugh

Originally Posted By: yopaulypinkfloyd
I am gonna blow your minds with this one-- but you never see the wind but you know its there, case closed cool

Now that is deep. laugh I don't physically see wind but I do physically see its evidence in the presence of waves, trees swaying, leaves blowing, flags, etc... I am pretty certain wind exists based on the evidence, but I don't think the evidence is quite as conclusive for a bigfoot, yeti, skunk ape, sasquatch, or anyother name you want to give it.

It is possible though that all that wind isn't really wind at all, I guess. It could be just air disturbance from all those unseen UFO's flying around. wink

Coincidence? Bigfoot but never see them, UFO's but never see them.... deep man

Originally Posted By: Pit Bull

Bigfoot is slightly more recognizable in a crowd than Eric Rudolph

Not cool, man. I just shot mntn dew through my nose! That hurts!