Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

My Brother-in-Law passed away

20 posts in this topic

Got the call at 11 PM last night. My Brother-in-Law passed in his home after a loosing fight with cancer.

R.I.P. Chester

sorry to hear, cancer is a tuff one to fight but he;s in a better place

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are going out from our family to yours.

hey sandmannd, sorry to hear about your bro-in-law. cancer is a nasty thing and have seen WAY to many of my family members subcomb to it.

Sorry to hear Sandmann, Hopefully he didn't suffer to much. My sympathies to you and your family.

Thanks guys, I will convey messages to my Siter-in-law. He did have a pretty rough go the last few weeks. It was hard on her to see him suffer.

Shane sorry to hear about yours and Marika's loss, you are in our thoughts and prayers and give me a call if you guys need anything! Hang in there buddy!

Sorry to hear of your loss sandman, it must have been really tough on your sister. My wife has been battling pancreatic cancer now for almost a year, she is a heck of a fighter. I pray she will beat it. Its very hard watching someone close suffer with this darn disease. My prayers go out to you and your sister.