• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

honda ridgeline??

Looking for a new vehicle. Anyone out there own one of these or have any input. I understand it has a 5000 lb towing cap. That should pull my 17 ft crestliner pretty easily I would think. It is a different looking creature. I understand that Hondas run forever, but I have never owned one. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Sam

I know someone at work that has one. He pulls a 3600 lb camper with it. Other than really bad mileage while towing something that heavy, he really likes it. I would think a 17 Crestliner would be easily towed with a Ridgeline.

I have owned 3 Honda cars (82 Accord, 91 Civic, and 06 Acura TSX). I've been extremely happy with all of them, with the exception of their resistance to rust for the first two cars.

Not the prettiest thing in the world but it should get the job done. Doesn't get good mileage like the rest of the Hondas. (15 city/20 Hwy) Good storage.

I own one and I really like the vehicle. I got rid of my SUV and got the Ridgeline because I needed a truck bed to haul Menards stuff, cabin stuff, etc etc.

backseat is great for kids and adults, locking trunk is nice, & the ride is great also. On the highway I get around 21 mpg, in town probably around 17. Towing really drops the mileage also.

50k miles and havent done a thing to it except change the oil and rear differential fluid. I give it a thumbs up. Much cheaper than an Avalanche.

Its cheaper because its a mid size and an Avalache is full size. Its apples to oranges, different class of vehicles.

Choose the one that fits your needs!