• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Strange foods (or combinations of foods) that you secretly love!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on the peanut butter miracle whip sammies. Got our five year hooked on em. If I a get adventurous, I like adding a slice of bologne and some Valveeta to it.

The other sandwich I like that drives my wife crazy if to take left over hot tuna casserole and put between two slices of toast with peanut butter & cheese.

French toast topped with peanut butter and maple syrup. Really good!

I had homemade waffels with bacon on the inside, and peanut butter and syrup on the outside for dinner tonight.

Sometimes you just need to have Breakfast for Dinner.

A few of you might know this one, but people who hear it laugh at it, until they taste it. Then they fall in love with it:

Take bottle of chili sauce and a jar of grape jelly and dump it into a crock pot, add a bag of italian meatballs and stir it occasionally. Very sweet and very good.

I made it at poker one night, didn't last very long.

My Dad, the quintessential Scandinavian, he used to eat Pickeled Herring on his ice cream. No my Bag, Baby!

I love Shrimp Heads at the Sushi Bar, or deep fried Salmon Heads--man are they good. Sea Urchin is like fine Chamapagne too...

Maybe this is a MN thing? A friend of mine and me...(both from MN) went to the Twins/Rangers game last night...We bought the peanuts and ate some of the shells with the nuts. People thought that we were crazy!