Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VIRG

black hills

6 posts in this topic

Just got back from the Black Hills of South Dakota. 5 day trip. 1 day there,3 riding around the area and 1 day home.

best trip I have ever been on. There is so much to see and not enough time to see it.If you ever go ride Spearfish canyon and out to devils tower. Then take back roads back to Deadwood.Also don't forget the badlands.

When I go to sturgis, I ride any where from 700-1000 miles around the hills. I love it!

Beautiful country out there and I'd imagine that it's awsome riding a bike out there.

It is incredible out there. So many great things to see, and beautiful places to ride. During the rally there is way too many people out there for me. Several years ago, my group waited over fifteen minutes to get through an intersection because of all the bike traffic.

But if you can go before or after, it is awesome.

they are already setting up booths in Sturgis for the rally. Glad you had a good time in my neck of the woods.