• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

black hills

VIRG

Just got back from the Black Hills of South Dakota. 5 day trip. 1 day there,3 riding around the area and 1 day home.

best trip I have ever been on. There is so much to see and not enough time to see it.If you ever go ride Spearfish canyon and out to devils tower. Then take back roads back to Deadwood.Also don't forget the badlands.

It is incredible out there. So many great things to see, and beautiful places to ride. During the rally there is way too many people out there for me. Several years ago, my group waited over fifteen minutes to get through an intersection because of all the bike traffic.

But if you can go before or after, it is awesome.