• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can your hunting dog do this?

Ralph Wiggum

Seems like the bigger the dog the more laid back and gentle they are. They seem to know that they don't have anything to prove.

The little dogs on the other hand, it seems like they all have some sort of insecurities about their size so they try to make up for by acting all tough.

Seems like the bigger the dog the more laid back and gentle they are. They seem to know that they don't have anything to prove.

The little dogs on the other hand, it seems like they all have some sort of insecurities about their size so they try to make up for by acting all tough.

How true. My bro-in-law's Yorkie tries to push Floyd around all the time.

Seems to apply to male humans as well.....

Originally Posted By: hanson
Off topic... Ryan, you have the same bathroom tile I have in my bathroom. Its nice, isn't it? wink

Yeah, we love it crazy 1964 vintage smile

64? Wow you got the high tech stuff! Mine is 1959 two toned just like yours - brown & tan/peach.

How is the Dane in the house? Is he easy to control on walks and such?

Just curious because we have thought about getting one.

Thanks!

He's pretty laid back around the house. And he does very well on walks--my wife is 5' and has no probs with him. Of course, with a dog this size, proper training and socialization are critical.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about the breed: ryan (dot) bielat (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks. We are going to wait until the cat passes (she's 14) to get another dog (we currently have a lab) but I will take you up on that when the time comes!