Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cecil

Tournament?

19 posts in this topic

I think we need to have a bass tournament for FM members. I'm sure they have had this before, but think it would be a fun deal. We can talk about lake and date. Thoughts?

Im interested, maybe we could just measure the fish? My boat doesnt have a livewell frown

I think we all have or have access to a digital camera. Maybe a pic of fish on a scale? Details we could work out at a later date. Im assuming most have a lot going on in July and August. Might have to shoot for mid Sept.

For the most part they are kind of hard to set up as many have busy scheds and as a state wide web page its hard to find a central location. They are a lot of fun though. Ray and I talked about it some this spring, but neither of us really took hold of putting it together.

Yeah, not all will be able to make it. Figure Sept there is a little less going on. I have no problem getting it going if you guys are too lazy, I mean busy smile.

As of now I think my free weekends are Aug 29th and Sept 26th

I'd be interested. Would be nice to put faces with a few more screen names. I like september also.

How about an inches tourney on Mille Lacs? Random partner draw style with boater/ non boaters???

It would be great to join you guys for an outing like this. I think September is a good idea. I am open to just about anywhere in the state. Lot's of good choices for sure.

I spend far too much time fishing Gull Lake so getting away from here would be good!

If anyone needs a partner, I would be happy to be one, since I do not have a boat and would love to fish in a tourny!

Hey Ike, where's the pic of you and Fluker rolling in the water together???? LOL

you mean this one

whatitsallabout.jpg

and we weren't rolling i believe the nomenclature of my vernacular that you wanted to use was frolic

Yes deitz they are brutal to put on - unless you are ray and you win everyone of them that can't be good for moral either. I mean who wants to win their own tournament. Ray must not have got the deitz memo to throw the game.

No,NO,NO..........Ike, you know the one where you and Fluker are in pink speedo's. Well maybe it was just you Ike that had the pink speedo on???????

lol, I would for sure be up for this... but if it doesn't work out, we always have the secret word, which is a blast in the fall!!!

how about a secret word for this weekend and maybe post it tomorow night so i can get it before i head north