• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My first Posting - Yellowstone pictures June 1st Week 2009

Hi - This is Mohith (Mo). Some of you might know me from the introductions in Sax Zim in Dec or from Frederika, IA.

I do not spend a lot of time with my camera here at home, so the Yellowstone trip was kind of a blessing as that is where I spent most of camera time which is pretty much all I do vacation (other than making Glenna jealous of my camera("my other girlfriend")).

This was a great trip as this time we had a little bit more knowledge than our first time out there. So sometimes we felt like we were at the right place at the right time. Also this was the season of the babies & we had a chance to see lots of them.

I have the pictures in my HSOforum -

www.mkmimagery.com (look in the New Pics tab).

I tried to put some comments under each of the pictures. The pictures have to be made full screen to view the comments.

Good looking shots Mo. It looks like you had plenty of opportunities to shoot in some beautiful country. I really like the shots of the Red Fox and her kit. I was at the bog the same time you were there shooting at the South Admiral feeder but if I remember correctly there were quite a few of us there that day and Mike had you on the move pretty quickly and there was not a lot of time for chit chat. If you get up to the bog again I will have to stop you and say hi.