• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Food to Snack on in the boat?

Cobber

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today on Lake Superior it was hot caramel coffee with my wifes home made banana bread. Yummy.

I also really like my peanut butter rice crispy bars with 1/2choc and 1/2 butterscotch chips mixed and melted on top.

Im on a Crystal Light Rasberry Tea kick now. Better for me than pop and cheaper.

wish I were fishin...anything you buy at steffens is top notch. I have no vested interest...just have been stopping there for years. Their cajun summer sausage is the best too...and if you happen to like head cheese - that cannot be beat either. Its the best meat market around!

jack links teriyaki beef jerky,

it is the holy grail of all that is food

eeww! Jack Links has got to be some of the worst jerky there is. No offense. If you are looking for good gas station jerky, try Jim Dandy if you can find it. The stuff is awesome.

Sandwiches, mixed nuts and burgers/brats on my tiny gas grill. I clamp the grill to the side of the boat and fire up the food. I have seen the looks of envy of other boaters on opening morning when I fire up that grill!

Warning: This only works when windspeed is less that 10MPH. Besure to keep the gas grill away from your gas tank!

Same here. Jalepeno and cheddar burgers and brats on the small grill. Don't forget an extra propane tank. I've done that before, and just before the food was cooked the gas ran out. I know one guy was talking about putting a 20lb tank in his boat.