Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elks fisherman

Walleye fishing near East Bethel

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering if any of you know a good walleye lake within 45 minnutes of the East Bethel area, and what are they biting? Thanks

there arent too many lakes that i know of around there, but i have been catching a few eyes in the rum lately. your closest bet for lakes would probably be the chisago chain

martin lake or chisago chain

Martin Lake sucks. You live in Elk River why not fish the Mississippi. Otherwise, what Archerysniper said, the chisago chain is decent.

Spend some time learning the 'sippi. It's easy to get frusturated and leave it, but put your time in and you'll get plenty of walleyes. I'd start anywhere north of the Coon Rapids Dam if you're looking to keep anything

Spend some time learning the 'sippi. It's easy to get frusturated and leave it, but put your time in and you'll get plenty of walleyes. I'd start anywhere north of the Coon Rapids Dam if you're looking to keep anything

Not to hijack the thread, but I would love to get more info on how to fish for walleye above the Coon Rapids dam. I really am an amature all together and have never fished for walleye. Do you have any tips or suggestions to get me and my 11 year old son started or is the another good post coving this topic that I haven't ran across yet. Thanks in advance.