Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wazz

What would you do?

6 posts in this topic

I have been a Walleye fisherman since I was little, I have fished for Carp, Bass, Muskie and Barracuda. Everyone has their merits. I haven't fished in a couple of years, I have a couple free weekends coming up. What would you do, I would like to try Lake Trout but just have a small fishing boat available.

MillE Lacs? Winnie? Vermillion? Basswood? Just looking for some fish and maybe try something new.

Any ideas?

the only one you mentioned that has lake trout in it is basswood. As far as multi-species fun, i'll agree w/ sledneck, rainy is a great lake, as is basswood. vermillion's probably one of my favorites in the state, though

Get a permit for trout lake, there is a guy with a truck that will take you across the portage from Vermillion. I have never been but its supposed to have alot of nice fish in it.

Get a permit for trout lake, there is a guy with a truck that will take you across the portage from Vermillion. I have never been but its supposed to have alot of nice fish in it.

4 wheeler

the only one you mentioned that has lake trout in it is basswood. As far as multi-species fun, i'll agree w/ sledneck, rainy is a great lake, as is basswood. vermillion's probably one of my favorites in the state, though

since I started fishing rainy, I don't like vermilion as much anymore!