Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dock Boy

SOLD**Nice G Loomis Trolling Rod Combo's

18 posts in this topic

Hello I have 2 brand new G Loomis Walleye Series rods. The rod numbers are WTR 940C/7'10' mag light Ex fast action 8-15ib 1/4-3/4 oz. Both rods also have Daiwa SG27LCA Sealine reels. These have the line counter's. They are both also spooled with Power Pro. Looking to get $225.00 each.

This is a great rod and reel combo for trolling deep diving cranks for eyes. I bought them new and have not used them. If you have any questions please let me know. I can also send pictures via email to any interested party, but they are new and have not been used.

Sorry, I'm located on Beautiful Lake Kabetogama within Voyageurs National Park.

Walleyeaddict, Pics have been sent. They are brand new had have not been used. The rods alone are $200. Thanks for everyones time please let me know if you have any questions at all. Happy fishing or in this case trolling!!!

If somebody buys both rods I will also throw in the 8th Edition of Precision Trolling "The Trollers Bible". I believe this book cost me $20 or $30 bucks. It will show you how deep the cranks you are using are going with the amount of line you have out. Any body that trolls alot I'm sure has this book.

Sorry Northlander, but I would like to sell them as a combo. I have no use for just a trolling rod with no reel. Thanks

Dock Boy drop me a e-mail I would like to make you a offer.

Northlander email has been sent!!! Have a good weekend.

Trolling Rods are still available. If interested email me direct at info@minnesotafishingresorts.com.

Could you please send pics to brentkangas@ibcinc.us

Or call my cell 612 490 0325

Brent

I am interested, please call my cell 612 490 0325

or pm with your number.

Thanks!

Rods of been SOLD. Awaiting pick up. If for some reason they are not picked up I will let everyong know. Thanks