• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello I have 2 brand new G Loomis Walleye Series rods. The rod numbers are WTR 940C/7'10' mag light Ex fast action 8-15ib 1/4-3/4 oz. Both rods also have Daiwa SG27LCA Sealine reels. These have the line counter's. They are both also spooled with Power Pro. Looking to get $225.00 each.

This is a great rod and reel combo for trolling deep diving cranks for eyes. I bought them new and have not used them. If you have any questions please let me know. I can also send pictures via email to any interested party, but they are new and have not been used.

Walleyeaddict, Pics have been sent. They are brand new had have not been used. The rods alone are $200. Thanks for everyones time please let me know if you have any questions at all. Happy fishing or in this case trolling!!!

If somebody buys both rods I will also throw in the 8th Edition of Precision Trolling "The Trollers Bible". I believe this book cost me $20 or $30 bucks. It will show you how deep the cranks you are using are going with the amount of line you have out. Any body that trolls alot I'm sure has this book.