• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I actually have a fishing report!!

Hi everyone! I went fishing both Saturday and Sunday! I almost got skunked on Saturday though. I did end up with one perch. Jim did very well with 5 walleyes with 2 being 27". It was super windy and I had problems with bite detection. frown

Today was a little slower but it was a beautiful day to be on the water. We could only spend a couple of hours out there though. I caught the only walleye (22"). It was one of those great zinger bites when it pulls the line right off your finger and then takes a fast run. Very fun! We had a ton of loons all around us and a couple eagles too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jackie!!! Hope your day's been awesome too!

It was great Jackie! It's a little bittersweet to be up at the cabin now though! We just put it on the market and have had a couple look at it already. It's all painted up, constantly clean and now we aren't enjoying it like we should.

I am so glad you finally got out. I don't know how you managed to fish on Saturday, brutal winds again. I did the Deer River Parade yesterday, so proud of myself walked the whole route. Then I sat by the stage waiting to see Doug Kershaw, stiffened up. Had to keep getting up to move around. I first saw the "Ragin Cajun" at the taste of Minnesota and it must have been 25 years ago, man is he old! Man, am I old!!!

It was good to get back on the water and leave it all behind for a couple days.

Barb, good to hear you had a good time at the Wild Rice Days. We've only gone once many years ago so my boy could go on the rides. It's a pretty big deal up there!

Glenn, I am positive we'll still fish up there. We'll just have to camp which sounds pretty fun too!

I'm actually pretty jealous of Hope since her whole family seems to own/maintain a family cabin. That sounds awesome!

Sandmann, again, congrats on adopting that daughter of yours.

When I read you actually had a fishing report, I thought - Get out!!! grin

Good to read it though. But not about selling. You two mentioned that possibility at the Bash. Been glad to NOT see that comment since then. smile Till now. frown

Who knows? Something better could be in the future. cool

looks like you gals may have a new comer, or another someone to keep an eye one me frownsmirkcry. my wife applied for membership last nite and is waiting for adm approval. quess now i really best behave! crycrywink