Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Esox_Magnum

Almost

8 posts in this topic

Almost broke the 40 mark tonight, started off by netting a friends 44" that was fishing alone and had net/bait tangle issues. Had one hit at the boat and missed her due to not paying attention ( big fish to upper 40's). 20 minutes later hooked a fat 39" that made the net. 30 minutes later hooked and lost one, by then it was time for my partner to have to get off and go to work. Not a bad evening for only 2 1/2 hours on the water, fished from 5 till 7:30.

Muskies.jpg

LOL yes I cropped it just for that rerason. It's not where everyone else is but same bay. We'll be checking this spot out come ice season. Hook up the boat and head this way I'll show you.

maybe tomorrow? If we weren't racing tonight I would likely be down there. Im assuming your on west? or will no hints be given?

If your giving out hints. I have a couple questions.

Did I fish it during ice season?

Would I know where you were if you left the pic uncropped?

Made it over the magic 40 mark today, 43" in the net lost one that ate on the 8 about 46"

Picture464.jpg

Nice fish Shawn. Couldn't have made that background easier to figure out. Unfortunately racing and weather kept me off the water this weekend.

Community spot not worried about it, several boats were fishing it all weekend, and only a couple others boated fish. Add 2 more to the tally for Chris today he's up to 8 in 3 days only 1 under 40.