• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

like new strikemaster 8" trade for ?

Last year I bought a new lazer mag auger, went on a trip up north with my brand new auger and a gear in the case failed. I went to the local bait shop and bought a new one to salvage the trip. Stopped by Srikemaster on the way home and after 15 minutes they fixed it, now I have two like new Strikemaster lazer mag 8" augers and only need one. I am looking for a 40 to 50# right hand bow, of equal value to trade, also might consider small jon boat, guns, outboards or ?????

Interested in a Remington Model 710 .30-06 (bolt action) with 3x9 Bushnell, gray composite stock and parkerized barrel? Bought new in the box, shot two years with three dead deer to its credit, not even two boxes of shells through it. Very accurate, scope zeroed for 200 yards, great condition, weatherproof see-through scope caps, case, strap and box of 165-grain Winchester shells included.

My first choice would still be a bow, thought i'd post some pics of the auger, if you notice the level gas in the tank that is still what is left from the first fill up.

0721091830a.jpg

0721091623a.jpg

0721091624b.jpg

0721091624a.jpg

0721091623b.jpg

I have a High country bow right hand 64# 29" draw. Has sights arrows ect. hard case. very little use about 9yrs old. have not used it since 2002. Leaving town in a couple of days for a week. If interested call me at 952-933-2767.

Dan

Well I stopped in the bow shop last night and was very impressed with the new bows out there, I left with a large empty space in my wallet so a bow is no longer needed if any wants the auger make me an offer.

DonBo,

I won't actively try to sell it now till fall,just wanted the bow early to practice up, make me an offer not having to advertise or go the e site route is worth alot.