Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishmon

like new strikemaster 8" trade for ?

23 posts in this topic

Last year I bought a new lazer mag auger, went on a trip up north with my brand new auger and a gear in the case failed. I went to the local bait shop and bought a new one to salvage the trip. Stopped by Srikemaster on the way home and after 15 minutes they fixed it, now I have two like new Strikemaster lazer mag 8" augers and only need one. I am looking for a 40 to 50# right hand bow, of equal value to trade, also might consider small jon boat, guns, outboards or ?????

I've got a bow/accessorys you might be interested in

Probably about a $350 value, it's a Jennings Buckmaster Bow

31" Draw

70 lbs draw (Max)

9 Carbon Arrows

4 Broadheads

Quiver

Hard sided case

Release

&

API portable stand

If your interested email me at nick_domeier77@hotmail.com

I've got a right handed Matthews Q32, 28" 60 lbs max. Drop away rest, two sites, two quivers, a couple handfull of arrows, hard side case.

Auger still available as neither of these bows panned out.

Interested in a Remington Model 710 .30-06 (bolt action) with 3x9 Bushnell, gray composite stock and parkerized barrel? Bought new in the box, shot two years with three dead deer to its credit, not even two boxes of shells through it. Very accurate, scope zeroed for 200 yards, great condition, weatherproof see-through scope caps, case, strap and box of 165-grain Winchester shells included.

Hey Steve,

If fishmon isn't interested in your rifle would you blast me an email? I've been looking for a 30-06.

Steve,

Thanks for the offer but I already have a Browning in -06 and don't really need another.

My first choice would still be a bow, thought i'd post some pics of the auger, if you notice the level gas in the tank that is still what is left from the first fill up.

0721091830a.jpg

0721091623a.jpg

0721091624b.jpg

0721091624a.jpg

0721091623b.jpg

I'm still on the hunt for a new bow. Hope you still may be interested in mine before you make another deal...

I'd love to have that auger.

What would I have to do to change your bow to 29" draw?

New cam, maybe $20-$30? Any archery pro-shop can handle it.

I have a High country bow right hand 64# 29" draw. Has sights arrows ect. hard case. very little use about 9yrs old. have not used it since 2002. Leaving town in a couple of days for a week. If interested call me at 952-933-2767.

Dan

Well I stopped in the bow shop last night and was very impressed with the new bows out there, I left with a large empty space in my wallet so a bow is no longer needed if any wants the auger make me an offer.

Good for you fishmon, you won't be sorry with that decision. Doesn't get me that auger though, does it? frown

DonBo,

I won't actively try to sell it now till fall,just wanted the bow early to practice up, make me an offer not having to advertise or go the e site route is worth alot.

Are you interested in a LX-5 used 1 season? 2500 watt one with box/manual etc.

How about a Ruger .22 Mark II Stainless Steel handgun?

Oh yea, my new bow will be here any day. grin

Thanks fishmon, it was nice meeting you. I already "summarized" it and stored it away. Hope you and the kids have fun with the LX-5.