Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blarkey

P hole

7 posts in this topic

In the last 2 years I've had more problems with the pee hole geting cloged on a 115 Yamaha anyone else having this problem?

i have had it on my merc,i flushed the hole system and works great

i had that problem too but the doc ran a snake in and cleaned it all out. oh this is your motor sorry

take your boat to the lake or hook it up to the hose. pull the water line off where it connects to the pee hole and see if water is coming out of the line good. then clean out the actuall pee hole itselfe with a peice of wire. I am not sure about your engine but on older johnsons this is the first spot to get plugged up. Good luck

When I fish the river, I always flush the motor to remove any dirt or sand pebbles.

I use to have many issues and worn impellers but since I started flushing the motor after each use in the river. no more issues.

I have a yamaha 150 and it does that sometimes. I normally just do what badfisherman said and works like a charm. It seems to happened when I'm running shallow or when there is alot of that green algae in the water. If you're on the water check the back part of the motor to see if it's spitting out water.