• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 100 Lesnar VS Mir

jltimm

As of right now, I think Fedor is the only guy who could beat Lesnar.. Too bad we will never see that fight. I really hope to see Lesnar get his A** handed to him in the near future, just dont know anyone in the UFC that can get that job done..

I dont think Dana would allow his best heavy weight to fight against Fedor outside of the UFC. If Lesnar looses, then the UFC heavy weight division would not look so good. Also, Fedor will never come into the UFC. Dana already tried but told Fedor he cant compete in anything other than the UFC. Fedor competes in sambo which would not be allowed.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brett Rogers wouldn't be a challenge to Brock, he's just got good standup from what I've seen. Brock would take him down and punch him 'till the ref say's enough! Big Country would be in a world of hurt also. Fedor is the only one I know of that Brock would really need to be concerned with.

I read today Shaq has been after Dana White to let him fight Brock.

That would be a hilarious fight.

"Shaq's yearning to get in the cage is nothing new. He's been training with Jonathan Burke of Gracie's Gym for 10 years now, where he does the full gamut of MMA, boxing, jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai and wrestling."

As of right now, I think Fedor is the only guy who could beat Lesnar.. Too bad we will never see that fight. I really hope to see Lesnar get his A** handed to him in the near future, just dont know anyone in the UFC that can get that job done..

I dont think Dana would allow his best heavy weight to fight against Fedor outside of the UFC. If Lesnar looses, then the UFC heavy weight division would not look so good. Also, Fedor will never come into the UFC. Dana already tried but told Fedor he cant compete in anything other than the UFC. Fedor competes in sambo and judo which would not be allowed.

Wow finally we get a GREAT not good athlete out of the midwest let alone fighting out of MN and you have to come **** on his parade you would really rather see some russian D BAG take it then a home town boy that grew up on a farm... and dont think for a sec Danas pockets are not deep enough to make fedor come face a real fighter... fedor = owned... brock would wrestle that clown down and ground and pound him out cold!!! just like that joke they called frank mir

Originally Posted By: Roman_K

I dont think Dana would allow his best heavy weight to fight against Fedor outside of the UFC. If Lesnar looses, then the UFC heavy weight division would not look so good. Also, Fedor will never come into the UFC. Dana already tried but told Fedor he cant compete in anything other than the UFC. Fedor competes in sambo and judo which would not be allowed.

Wow finally we get a GREAT not good athlete out of the midwest let alone fighting out of MN and you have to come **** on his parade you would really rather see some russian D BAG take it then a home town boy that grew up on a farm... and dont think for a sec Danas pockets are not deep enough to make fedor come face a real fighter... fedor = owned... brock would wrestle that clown down and ground and pound him out cold!!! just like that joke they called frank mir

Mir is no where near the level Fedor is. Not close in any way shape or form. Fedor will introduce Lesnar to another level he didn't know existed. It's possible Lesnar could come out on top due to his brute strength. I doubt it though. One mistake or one little opening and Fedor will have Lesnar tapping like Little Orphan Annie. What opportunities Mir missed Fedor will capitalize on. Fedor will make lesnar look like an amateur.

... Fedor will make lesnar look like an amateur.

Mir did that the first time they fought. I think Brock has learned a lot since then and I don't think anyone would have that easy of a fight with Lesnar that they would make him look like an amateur, IMO of course.

It would be a good fight between Fedor and Lesnar.

Honestly, it's the only fight that would be really interesting right now(for me anyway). Can you imagine the hype and amount of ppv this will generate. It would be interesting to see how the oddsmakers would have it pegged.

I hope it happens. Especially since Fedor isn't getting any younger.

Ive never seen Fedor fight so I youtubed him and wow he can take some hits and dish em out. I saw a video of him fighting some giant (literally) japanese guy and he submitted him but dont know the story behind that one. From what Ive seen lesnar would have his hands full.

At first I also questioned whether or not Fedor could take Lesnar. Watched a couple vids on the Tube and am now convinced it would be a good battle as long as Brock doesn't give Fedor anything to work with.

Where Fedor hails from is a none issue. The guy has a ton of technical ability in the ring. I went through a short stint of Judo training in my younger years and knowing what they're capable of, I have the utmost respect for these guys.

If Brock were to be a serious competitor to Fedor, he would need to bring more into the ring than brute strength IMO. I still think if the right opportunity presented itself, Brock coiuld definitely take him, but it would take atleast 4 rounds to do it.

Brock has way more than Brute strength, his wrestling back ground is more about leverage, control, quickness and toughness then his strength, add all that in with his strength and you have one bad mofo. Now put in 4 years of top level MMA training to include Ju-Jitsu defense, boxing, ground and pound and you have the current Heavy weight champ of the UFC.

Fedor is a phenom, he has the most complete skill set in all of MMA, boxing, sambo (combat wrestling), ju-jitsu, judo. He has faced guys bigger than Brock, but I don't think he has ever faced anyone as big and fast, I dont think there is anyone as big and fast. It will be an interesting fight, Brock is HUGE and moves faster than most light weights, Fedor is the king of mma and never gets flustered.

At this time it is a pick em to me, it won't happen for at least a year so add in another year and probably another fight for Brock so he gets even more experienced and Fedor gets a year older. I still have a feeling Fedor wins the first fight, hopefully theres a second where Brock comes back a little bit humbler and whips up on him

Fedor is death itself. Scares the heeck out of me. Ever look at the guy or watch him fight? Absolutely no emotion or anything on his face. That's the kind of guy that would and could just as soon kill anyone as look at them.

Saw Brock on channel 11 news yesterday. He was at the MOA signing autographs I guess. He seemed pretty cool from the interview and wants to fight Fedor. He said the best should fight the best. Agreed Brock, agreed!

Originally Posted By: Roman_K

Lesnar has 4 MMA fights under his belt, and already has a loss...

Not that one more is a big difference but he has five fights (four in UFC). grin

The one loss was to Mir. It was a rookie mistake that he left himself open and got caught in a knee bar. I think we saw how well he did in making up for that one. grin