Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassfshin24

small metro lake help

4 posts in this topic

Going to be heading out saturday morning and i want to try out a small metro lake. i'm lookin for something that has some pigs in it and doesnt have all that much boat traffic. I've been out on demontreville a couple times and caught some nice fish but want to try something different. if you dont feel like sayin what your honey hole is on here email me at badbass02@hotmail.com I am strictly C&R and i know how to keep a secret wink Please help me out if ya can

sorry guys im not tryin to steal anyones secrets spots im just new to the area and there are just so many lakes around the area and i have no idea which ones are good. I was thinkin bout heading to Lake Jane...does that have some good fish in it? Im not really familiar with any of the west metro lakes so i wouldnt even know where to start

Get there early if you're going to Jane, there aren't many trailer spots. No wake until noon, so you don't have to deal with the pleasure boaters until then.