• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best free image hosting

Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Question

10 answers to this question

Photobucket for pictures I want to keep and have a back-up copy of. Imageshack for any other pictures I may want to post. I really like the imageshack tool bar which lets you right click and upload any picture on the internet without saving it to your PC first!

Flickr hands down. Photobucket and Imageshack can use your images however they see fit. If they want to use them for advertisement, they are free to do so. On flickr, if you set the photos to private, you can still view them on forums with ubb code, and only you have access to them, but flickr can not use them for any purpose. Just one of the reasons I like flickr.

Yes, it takes a bit more work to put them in a forum post, but it really isn't much more difficult.

If you use Google and/or Mozilla browsers, I recommend the Picasa 3 program and on-line hosting...for free.

Manage, download, edit, send and network all in one. Less garbage advertising than many, easy to use. So far for me it is a bug less no-brain'r application and on-line site to work with.

The Picasa 3 is a nice program that updates your on-line as you download from your camera, if you chose to do it, or select what you wish and file it. Also will handle videos, so it is multi platformed...and free...got to love free.