Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doop

Mississippi River

1 post in this topic

Anyone on here fish cats on the muddy Miss?

I have heard out by the Arch is good....but have not personally experienced it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• You didn't even understand the question Junior. Do we need to get you a translator? 
    •   And then what? There's a saying that goes, "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it."   You have a country of 300 some million individuals and a good number of that all have different ideas how to so call fix this. That's why we are set up as a representative republic and not a democracy.   You seem to be assuming most people will see things your way

• Look my very own internet stalker making memes about me, such a proud day.

• I guess the question is when are we going to get pizzed off enough to do something about it? Guess we aren't there yet.
    •   Hi guys ... Everyone was very helpful last year with what line to use ect...   As I was a fairly new Bass fisherman.  Had a great last open water season as did great with Texas rigs with variety of Senko's.  Also started throwing frogs with 50# power pro with 7'6" med Heavy rod ... wow is that fun!!   What brand is every throwing or like?   I'm going to try the Bobby's Perfect Frog this year  by Snag Proof.  I threw the Booya's this last year and that is a rush.  Can't wait for some basin times!!
    •   Yep, had to fix a few of those switches and tell the wife and kids to let the motor stop before pounding it in reverse!!
    • Kind of crude image but here is what I'm looking at.
    • Access is in the middle but I'm not overly concerned with that.  I can seal it up and cut a new one.  I'm thinking about slide channels mounted on the wall with a steel or aluminum frame mounted to the channels that can slide up and down with a electric winch routed through a couple pulleys. 
    •   You and Bearsheet.................blame everyone but yourselves.  All you those grueling hours you 2 spent in Sillytown advocating for Gary "Hillary is great" Johnson.   #victim #noonegetsitbutyou
    • How close is the access hole to the wall? I have a friend that built a large loft in his shed and utilized cammed pulleys and weights to allow him to hinge the stairway from the loft. Basically, with the cammed pulley, it stays down when he pulls it down and stays up when he puts it up... all with little to no effort.
  • Our Sponsors