Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Birdsong

Bashful Brown Eyes

3 posts in this topic

From a reestablished prairie. Went out to taste test the mulberries. It's jelly time!

3703297922_f50bacf4cb_o.jpg

Mmmm that sounds great. My wife and kids picked a bunch of blackberries yesterday so I can't wait for the jam!

Very nice shot! I must be jelly time, my sidewalk is getting alot of purple spots on it.

Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• interesting. whitefish are normally a bit bigger. I have had them in the smoker at the same time and love them both. I fillet the fish and smoke with the skin on. maybe why they taste the same?   love them  
    • Brit Hume Calls talk on Trump and Obama Inauguration Pics--Claims There's a Deceptive Trick to Photos  
    • Well, Bear, Haula picked it up a bit on Saturday! Nice call! :-)
    • Sure looks like it ti me.  Never seen one in the winter.  
    • If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.  
    • Poor Kellyanne, she's not gonna look well after four years of this shiat.  
    • While the memes and banter is entertaining, at some point the rubbers gotta meet the road and the party in charge right now has to show they have the maturity and the vision to lead the country.  So, at this point and into the future I ask the resident Republicans to show me why they were the right choice and to demonstrate the way they would expect everyone else to behave by doing so themselves.
    • William Congreve, in The Mourning Bride, 1697:   As you'll answer it, take heed
      This Slave commit no Violence upon
      Himself. I've been deceiv'd. The Publick Safety
      Requires he should be more confin'd; and none,
      No not the Princes self, permitted to
      Confer with him. I'll quit you to the King.
      Vile and ingrate! too late thou shalt repent
      The base Injustice thou hast done my Love:
      Yes, thou shalt know, spite of thy past Distress,
      And all those Ills which thou so long hast mourn'd;
      Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,
      Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.
    • Just got word there will be the first batch of Alternative Facts bumper stickers out by this afternoon.  Got on the list for 8 or 10. I'm guessing they will soon become readily available.
  • Our Sponsors