Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caseymcq

T.J. - $50 GAS CARD?

31 posts in this topic

Are any of these good enough for that $50 gas card? grin

Quote:
Re: Most Important Issue [Re: BID2]

Jackpine Rob

Sr FishingMN Family

Loc: stump creek, MN USA Originally Posted By: BID2Pro- abortion

Anti- american

Pro - terrorist

Anti- Christ

Pro-Pot

Anti-Environment

Anti- wealthy

Anti- poor

Changing the national anthem to A.D.I.D.A.S

And Pro Flag Burning.

Anybody know of a candidate that fits this criteria??

That would be Barack H. Obama. He's your guy! Go for it!

Edited by Jackpine Rob (10/30/08 09:54 PM)

Still clinging bitterly to my guns and religion.

Quote:

Re: Palin - Maverick on Spending or also at the Trough??? [Re: fishwater]

lawdog

Sr HotSpotOutdoors Family

Loc: Luverne, MN They are muslim terrorists that thrive on fighting us. They don't want their pal Barack Hussein Obama in the white house or they won't be able to incite their "soldiers" against the blue eyed capitalist devils. This actually speaks more of their thoughts on Brother Obama...

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The American G.I.

IS IT 2012 YET???????

I think this quote was cleverly manipulated to serve a purpose

Quote:
Re: Financial Times endoresement of Barack Obama [Re: cldboater]

dtro

HotSpotOutdoors Staff Adminstrator

Loc: South of the River Originally Posted By: cldboater

Obama is the terrorist .......

Vote McCain!

I really don't care who said what but if I can cash in on a $50 gas card...

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I hope you guys are getting out and enjoying some of the nice weather besides getting wrapped around the axle about politics laugh

Get in line buster,I'm 1st on da free petrol list! gringrin

It's good that folks have a sense of humor about this stuff-it can get ugly quick.

BTW, I'll need 93 octane for my Tahoe. cool

TJ did say the first one to prove it would win the gas card. Drop a challenge in Silly Town and stand back! The carp flies worse than it does when I wear my Packers Starter jacket in downtown Ely! gringringrin

Casey won. I looked up those and the first two were not from Obama supporters I did get a chuckle from the first two, though

I stand corrected.

Casey...would a holiday or SA card work for you?

If it's ok to post an email address here, i will get your address casey and mail that off to you ASAP

Don't worry. i may look intimidating but i won't hunt you down grin

I am a man of my word and I will keep my word

let me know when you get the card.

Enjoy it!!!!

memo to self: do not bet on anything when it comes to politics

MARINERMAGNUM gets cheated.

No worries!

I'm sure all the other quotes I posted in the other thread were Obama supporters. crazy

My bro in law welches out on bets all the time so I'm used to it. grin

Originally Posted By: croixflats
MARINERMAGNUM gets cheated.

No worries!

I'm sure all the other quotes I posted in the other thread were Obama supporters. crazy

My bro in law welches out on bets all the time so I'm used to it. grin

the only post that was not questionable was the last one i saw. I remember Big Tom and he wasn't keen on either one. i remember his quote and he was making a point on the trivial nature of the 2008 topics.

but i will give you the last one. I rememeber that post and that fella was NOT a supporter in any way shape or form on the palin quits thread. I'll send one to you also, along with casey since i saw his first

That leaves me minus 100.

Like casey, do you want an SA or holiday?

so 50 to casey and 50 to you.

fair enough??

And i won't "welch." You will get your card. you have my word

young people(rolls eyes) grin

Quote:
but i will give you the last one. I send one to you also, along with casey since i saw his first just so you don't feel cheated.

That leaves me minus 100.

Like casey, do you want an SA or holiday?

so 50 to casey and 50 to you.

fair enough??

Hey,wait a minute,not so fast there buddy. Are you implying that you're going to "spread the wealth around" by giving me a gas card? grin

In accepting said gas card will I be considered a welfare recipient? grin

Nah,I'll let ya off da hook-I'm a firm believer in catch and release. Besides,the last thing I need is a bunch of Ron Paul fliers jammed in my mailbox. smile

Hey,wait a minute,not so fast there buddy. Are you implying that you're going to "spread the wealth around" by giving me a gas card? grin

In accepting said gas card will I be considered a welfare recipient? grin

Nah,I'll let ya off da hook-I'm a firm believer in catch and release. Besides,the last thing I need is a bunch of Ron Paul fliers jammed in my mailbox. smile

What??? You are going to pass up a free gas card?? Are you mad???

You will get no fliers.

I gotta finish a letter to my son who is in the navy and then off to bed. I'll give you till midnight to change your mind then i'm off to bed

Quote:
What??? You are going to pass up a free gas card?? Are you mad???

You will get no fliers

I'll tell ya what. Give it to some young one who mows lawns when it's 90 degrees out so he can buy gas for his mower.

Or maybe some single Mom who lives nearby who'd like to take her kids for a ride to a lake to play on the sandy beach.

Maybe you know some Hippy Freak who needs gas money to get his scooter out to Sturgis this year-give it to him. grin

Whoever you give it to,just tell them "Here you go. you know that MARINERMAGNUM? he sure is a swell SOB." grin

tacklejunkie -

I just sent you an email. Hopefully it works out otherwise let me know.

Casey

Huh, this post is pretty quiet except those involved. Go figure on this web site.

tacklejunkie -

I just sent you an email. Hopefully it works out otherwise let me know.

Casey

got your email. sure, i'll do that. let's make it an even $100

WOW! That is awesome. It is a much better use of that money than the tank on my GMC grin

I know you don't icefish so if you ever want to go out during the open water season I have a seat in my boat for you. The lake can be your choice.

If for some reason you change your stance on icefishing I would be willing to do that too. grin

Ok..

I think i did it right. my name is scrolling with the others on both of their sites. 50 bucks for each one

Thanks for the invite, BTW. i might take you up on it someday

I just want to clear up any confusion from the other related thread since my name was brought up and some cash is on the table. Given my past posting, I never thought my facetious comments would ever be taken as my true feelings. You can never pull the wool over tacklejunkie's eyes though. He knows all too well that I'm a sarcastic rod and gun toting hippie; now you do too.

Its ok M/S, I am an anti abortion, gun loving conservative AND I am a Veteran...According to some that's worse than a sarcastic rod and gun toting hippee.

You can never pull the wool over tacklejunkie's eyes though. He knows all too well that I'm a sarcastic rod and gun toting hippie; now you do too.

This has been a good read, very entertaining. Although we may all have different opinions down here in Silly Town, we seem to have a good crew overall. Bets are placed, and bets are honored, nice work.

I'm sorry I missed out on the Palin thread, it was again very entertaining to catch up on, but I was busy enjoying life the last few days. Catching salmon during the morning and evening bite on Lake Michigan, then switching over to pursuing 20-30lb carp during the day. Carp on spinning/looper bugs and flyrod/woolybugger combos, a Salmon/Carp excursion to celebrate Independence Day, is this country great or what? laugh

Could've used some of those $50 gas cards this past weekend though.... wink

i thought i had a winner with my challenge. well, i lost. Oh well, casey won and he chose for me to do something else with his winnings and so it's done.

good cause and good call, casey.

all's not lost, at least it appears it was tax deductible.

and it appears i did do the donation correctly. The confirmation is in my email

anyways, It's my day off and i think i will head out to the st louis and troll a spinner for dinner

I'm going to throw a wrench into the whole mess here.

That last quote is not a direct quote.

I was giving a general example of how someone else’s quote could be manipulated into appearing as if it was a direct quote. Not only that, but the quote was part of a news article and not something that cldboater had said.

TJ, you may be due a refund here….. wink

My quote was taken out of context too.

Grasping at straws I guess.

I'm going to throw a wrench into the whole mess here.

That last quote is not a direct quote.

I was giving a general example of how someone else’s quote could be manipulated into appearing as if it was a direct quote. Not only that, but the quote was part of a news article and not something that cldboater had said.

TJ, you may be due a refund here….. wink

I questioned the last one from cldboater but the second one from lawdog i looked up and i lost