• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Appleton OHV Park

ac777

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there camping there?

My black hills utv rally trip got cancelled this labor day so i think i better find some other place to ride!

So i am thinking of going there riding and them camping the night if it is worth it?

whats everyone think?

I don't have anny pricing but am sure it's pretty reasonable since it's city run. During hunting season, alot of people stay there. Some even leave their dropped down fish houses for a couple weeks @ a time. It's not like a state park or resort camping, but still nice. They have a shelter & gravel pads for larger rigs. I believe they also have a dump station. But it is close to downtown so you have a grocery store, bar, & resaurant within walking distance.

I think most people make an afternoon of it. I've been there so many times I just come and go though.

Here's a little of what to expect. Unfortunately I don't have any pics after the addition.

right now this one should be all water

3329612670_c783c6536f.jpg

3329612314_d1445e74af.jpg

3328779795_7a16c1511b.jpg

this last one is now a parking lot but there are other trails similar to this.

3328778431_d63c616ae0.jpg

thanks for the pictures PULSAR_nx!! the more the better

WIll a rhino fit on thoses trails??

i am not sure if we are staying over yet or not.......we just need to know if we can ride UTVS there

RUNDRAVE

Are you driving out to WV??

sounds like fun!!! LUCKY!