Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyeguy 54

Fireworks on the 4th Part 2

3 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Where is the part where I say I am OK with it?
    • The CWD 'outbreak' in the 4 counties in the NW part of Wisconsin I believe is one case in the NW part of Barron County, or some where close to where those counties all meet.  All counties within X miles (40 miles?) of a positive result are considered CWD counties.  For the year or two after the found positive in that area the MN DNR did test deer in the neighboring MN area(s.)  I was hunting in both Burnett County, WI and east of Hinckley, MN in the year the positive test was found.  It's been awhile, the numbers might be off, but that was generally what happened.   How much money do you want our DNR to spend on so few positive results so far away?
    • We should never have Koivu on the ice in a 3 on 3 OT...Wait, he scored last night. He is phenomenal in OT, finishes with the same move Parise tried moments before him and failed. WTG Koivu! Insert half sarcastic, half praise here... Needed the win, got it. Mcdavid held in check.   Parise is the highest paid 4th line player. There is still something wrong with him. His stride hasn't looked right in over a year. Hope he just stays off the ice if he isn't going to get it together.
    • Looks like after today we'll be making some of the hard stuff!!! Here in the metro anyways
    • Waiting on a reply from the DNR but should be soon
    • They are all the same as the other hook models just a different screen. The Hook is just a re-branded Elite Chrip.
    • Appeared to be a nice product. I was not impressed with the sales guy or who ever he was at the Blane show. I asked if they sell the LED extrusion they had running along both sides of the trailer and he said its their own design I can get them if I buy a trailer bla bla bla... Once I stepped away a salesman from Coates RV said that he can get the extrusion for me being its nothing special! I have little time for people that lie to me, if he didn't know a better answer is no we don't sell to the public or i don't know.
    • One reason for me to be muzzleloading is to scout areas for next bow season.  I liked this low area I found yesterday.  I got a good feel for how the deer use it.  Saw one small 8 and had two put their tracks in mine, but out of sight.  I'd hunt it differently with a bow.  
    • wear a good balaclava and get a open face with a cold weather breath box never had a problem
  • Our Sponsors