Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

WTG, Joey Chestnut

20 posts in this topic

Chestnut wins 3rd Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest in a row. Gotta keep that mustard belt here in America on our special day!!

I just attempted to eat a whole large Domino's pizza in honor of his victory, I failed, but I still enjoyed myself grin

Honestly what makes people want to do this kinda thing? It's impressive (and slightly disgusting) to watch, but you can't tell me its enjoyable to eat that much?

I don't see how it's physically possible to eat that much.

Whats disgusting is watching them dip the hot dogs in tepid water. They said Kobeyashi had his water at 118 degrees

Whats disgusting is watching them dip the hot dogs in tepid water. They said Kobeyashi had his water at 118 degrees

sick

Nice to see Joey keep it stateside again!

Kobiyashi, of course! Lost by at least 2 whole dogs.

So how long before a scandal breaks about one of these guys surgically altering their body to allow them to eat more?

With all the fanfare of this as well as other eating events, it’s just a matter of time I think.

thata boy joey how many did he eat? Who took second?

He got 68

His old record was 66. Have you actually seen how these guys "train" to eat like this? There was a documentary on a while back that had Kobayashi, EaterX, and a few others. They eat some pretty ridiculous amounts of food before these contests. Kobayashi actually tried to out-eat a bear, but ended up losing.

yea that was on MTV a long time ago, kobayashi is ripped to just muscle

It's insane, discusting to watch and I loved every minute of it. Like a train wreck that you can't look away from. I have no idea how you can get that much food inside you at all.

The interview after is just gross. They all look like they are about to puke on their shoes.

haha you would to if you just at 68 hotdogs soaked in god knows what

I eat alot of food, but I don't think I could get down 68 hot dogs on buns in 2 days time. 34 hot dogs a day for 2 days, just don't think I could do it........I don't know how these guys get it done.

When you put it that way it seems like a lot more food for some reason. Heck, a guy could survive for a good month on that many hotdogs.

Every time I see this it reminds me of a show a few years back and it was on Thanksgiving and was kind of like a Super Bowl of eating contests. There were 10 different contests that they showed and it was some of the most disgusting foods you could imagine. One was 1 pound sticks of butter, one was cow tongue, one was sour cream, it went on and on and got grosser and grosser (if that is a word, LOL) yet our entire family sat with our eyes fixed to see what the next food was gonna be. I don't think they ever brought that show back, though I can not figure out why! LOL

Chestnut won the milk drinking contest once, they were trying to see who could put down a gallon in an hour- he did it in 40 some seconds. I thought drinking that much milk would make you vomit?