• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy 4th guys

Gordie

I've got to put away the catrods and pick up the eye and pannie rods, wow what a change that will be,havent been on a lake since opener. Going to be up at the Dead Sea and area lakes for the fourth but my mind and heart will be missing the river and all its splenders that it has to offer. In another words I'm gonna miss the sound of my clicker and the tail splash of the big girls. enjoy the 4th guys

Lol sad to hear it. ( shh finally we get to catch up NOT )

I was out on monday trying for some eyes heres what I caught

Brace yourselves

c4c63fa559.jpg

These fish are frisky around here DONT LET THEM SLIP OUT OF YOUR HANDS GUYS

b384d652e2.jpg

WOW

da2ddcb501.jpg

Did end up limiting out of crappies tho

happy 4th elwood. surprized you guys let a walleye picture on this forum?????? laughlaugh SO ELWOOD, gonna finally fish for real fish eh!!! smirksmirkwhistlewink good luck big guy. by the way J/K. i have no issue with kitties, just never fished them, yet.

happy 4th elwood. surprized you guys let a walleye picture on this forum?????? laughlaugh SO ELWOOD, gonna finally fish for real fish eh!!! smirksmirkwhistlewink good luck big guy. by the way J/K. i have no issue with kitties, just never fished them, yet.

glenn anytime you want to try for the top of the food chain I'll be more than happy to have you in my boat,just let me know.

Ed I just may have to cancel my plans now and head to the river grin just maybe you'll see me

Happy 4th to all.

I caught a few eyes on crawlers in 3fow in the weeds this am along with a limit of crappies and a nice bunch of bigger gills.

A very nice morning on the lake.

Who needs catfish when one can catch eyes and nicer panfish.

Boy they will taste good tonight.