• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gabby to the Rangers

fishing tech

I get the sense that with a new coach, style of play, and apparent lack of scoring forwards, it will not be all roses next year. I think these changes long term will be good for the club though.

Havlet sounds good on paper, but he's played LESS games than Gabby in the last 4 years (190 vs 207). Tough to count on him. Bouchard is a servicable winger, but needs a strong center. Koivu is money, but doesn't have the skates to light it up by himself. Saku would have been the needed acquisition to fill out our center position, but unfortunately didn't want to infringe on his brother.

I'd say we need a 60 point forward and possibly another 40 point forward from making a serious run in the playoffs.

Havalt will be a good addition, but what else do we have? An aging brunette, and Nolan, and Koivu is solid, but whatelse do we have? If Richards whats a high tempo offense, we need more high tempo offense of players. Hopefully they can make some more moves

No doubt we need some scoring wingers but they will have same team as last year but they will hopfully trade 10 games with gabby for 80 with Havlat. They almost made the playoffs last year so this team certainly has enough to at make the playoffs. I do agree with others that the new coach/systems is a major ? coming into next year.

Good riddance!! All the talent in the world with 0 heart. I could care less what he ends up doing in New York. I guess I'm old-school here but the hockey player of years past must just laugh at these pansies that can't find the gumption to suit up night in and night out.