• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is up with Percy???

pegleg

He has missed the Vikings OTC because of dehydration and now missed a Rookie League sponsored event in Florida because of illness... He hasn't even seen a game yet and he has been out 2 times already.

He was at the symposium. It's not like he blew it off. "THEY" sent him home because of flu like symptoms. It wasn't really his choice. Good lord, how about getting the facts before spewing out this garbage.

Yeah wow, people are quick to assume the worst. Just because he got sick, which a lot of people are right now, means he is a bust and now it is going to be a trend? That is a joke. I can safely say I know where ESPN and WCCO get their information from!

WOW is right....get down on a guy for getting sick and missing an OTA and a some rookie b.s. Just remember when he starts dazzling you with his speed and moves that you don't like him cause he got sick in april and june!!!

Guru, we are on the same page!!! Cant be!! JK. I hope he keeps his nose clean and I think he will. Now I just cant wait til this Bert talk is over and we can focus on T being the NFC player of the week 1. wink

we are on the same page for once fishin58...on the percy thing but definatly not the T thing lol.

did you guys here about the jerseys some people in wisconsin were making...i guess it has a picture of bretts face on them and it say something along the lines of "we'll never forget you brent" lmmfao i thought that was pretty funny.

did you guys here about the jerseys some people in wisconsin were making...i guess it has a picture of bretts face on them and it say something along the lines of "we'll never forget you brent" lmmfao i thought that was pretty funny.

Yeah, sounds like they are making them in Madison.