Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TruthWalleyes

Open Seat s Thursday Mankato Area

13 posts in this topic

I'd like to get out thursday evening, on the water around 7-7:30pm and will be in no hurry to get off the river. Email me at Andrew.isder@ g mail . com

I can easily fish with up to 4 lines.

He means that four people can fit in the boat. So there's room for 3 others besides himself.

Let me know if you need someone to come along...I have Friday off so I can stay out later if needed.

Just send me an email if you still need to fill an open seat.

-Jeff

MinnesotaWild, Send me an email, i posted it above. There's room for ya!I think i am going to start from land of memories landing, unless there is a landing next to the ramp from the mullberry bridge and 169N. Not sure if that is valid though. 507-360-9917

Good Luck dude! You know I would have filled a seat if I weren't heading up North early Friday morning. I will try to catch an eye or two for ya. Hopefully your GPS will be spot on when you head back in the dark. That stretch can get a little hairy, but I bet it's not too bad during the daytime. I think you pretty much have to hug the shoreline when you get near NSP. River is always changing so it may be different than a couple years ago.

BTW, we are still planning on coming down Weds and Thurs (8th and 9th), the wife doesn't have to work either day. Might get some job interviews soon, so our plans could always change. I'll keep you posted.

Catch a big one, or three!

I'll be away from the internet the rest of the weekend, so if you are still stranded on land and in mankato call me by 6:30.

Happy 4th everyone.

Sorry I missed out on this one! Next time you wanna go catch some cats and need some company let me know.

7409001-3.jpg

7409002.jpg

We had a good evening. Missed 4, got 2 in the boat. A Small 27" Flat and a nice 28"Channel - his first cat!