Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wooduck26

Any open seats tonight? (wednesday)

9 posts in this topic

I will bring the snacks, and Bullheads if needed (about a half doz. left) My usual fishing guy cant go.....Any openings?

Throw me an email....

-Dave

I was planning on terrorizing ballentyne until i got a nice northern, but i could change my mind. Are you in the mankato area?

Are you in the mankato area?

Oakdale.....13 minutes from the 494 access.....

wooduck do you fish the Croix or the Sippi?...Im a shore fisherman myself and willing to try differant spots. have ya ever tried by the 494 boat access?

I fish P2, P3, and the MN....never fished the croix....I know a few areas that would hold fish from cruising around it last fall, but I am a Croix virgin. The 494 access, I have fished it years ago,....I grew up just up the hill from it in SSP...however I never targeted Cats...I just caught whatever would bite....which was usually just mosquitos.

wooduck do you fish the Croix or the Sippi?...Im a shore fisherman myself and willing to try differant spots. have ya ever tried by the 494 boat access?

I tried downstream from the boat launch on the rip rap before. It was snag city, but probably holds some cats. I went during the day and caught a few carp with crawler.

I tried downstream from the boat launch on the rip rap before. It was snag city, but probably holds some cats. I went during the day and caught a few carp with crawler.

Funny you say that....We were putting in there a few weeks ago and watched a guy land a carp right there....he was with his lady. Coulda been you?