Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nymph

Female RWBB

2 posts in this topic

She's a pretty little girl, even though she is giving someone a tongue lashing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• That is a very nice Pimple spear!   They are hard to find. I bought a couple of them from Jerry Kelm. He said Pimple used spring steel from hay rake tines to make the spear tines.    I have not seen one in person with chromed or nickel finish like that, but there is a picture of one that looks exactly like yours on page 2015 of  the book "Ice Fishing Spears" by Marcel Salive. I actually wonder if it is the same spear. I heard Mr. Salive was selling off some spears about 5 years ago.    Are you going to be our tomorrow? If so PM me and I will bring the book out to give you a look. TS and I are going to out in the morning. 
    • Well, you were never very good at comprehension so your reply doesn't come as a surprise. 
    • Neither one is real big on massive debt and free govt. bennies, I'll give you that.   Just thought I would mention Reagan's libertarianism, since D2E brought it up..
    • Well, the Republicans have JV so I believe that is check mate for our side.
    • Angels Envy is a real nice sipper but a little bit pricey. Then again I have never met a bourbon I hated....just did not like it as much as others
    • Hey Dotch, that your avanti parked at Heartland Tire on south broadway and 28th in Rochester?   
    • Like the Evan Williams too, especially when watching the $. Don't remember even hearing of the other. 
    • There is libertainism and there is the Libertarian Party.  One has some good points and the Party is full of whackos.   
    • Evan Williams, black label, is my regular whiskey.    It is quite good and a tremendous value.   Haven't heard of the other one. 
    • While they may look complicated and scary to work with, it is not too difficult. A little practice and creativity. First pic is done by means of hand tossing (or little different pattern is by spray bottle) xylene or denatured alcohol onto epoxy. Sticks, leaf blowers/hairdryers, back rolling/ Swedish trowels all give a certain pattern. You can see in pic 2 back rolling can give an acid stain appearance. Pic 3 is blown. Just a bummer product price is not super friendly. However epoxy can take quite a beating, including acids.
  • Our Sponsors