• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I call this photo- Peacock on a Dock. 8-)

I am far from a photographer, but still love to visit this board on FM more than any other to see what you all can do with a camera. I was out fishing today and this dude, came down to the waters edge and watched me for a while. Noisy thing it is. He let me get about 20 yards away for this shot. After I put the camera away it decided it wanted to show off and went into full strut.. Ohh well.. I was fishing not taking pictures.. but I did like how these two turned out. Just using a point and shoot, I have no idea what settings.. LOL

-2.jpg

I kinda like how the Green Heron posed in the shot a bit on this one too... you can see we could use some rain here in the area..

-3.jpg

I have seen thousands of bird images and this is the first time I've ever seen these two species in the same frame. Definately scores high in the uniquely cool category!