Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neighbor_guy

Another Gabby thread....

6 posts in this topic

So on the radio today they reported that Gabby just "happened" to buy a home in Vancuver this past week. If this is the case now, and he signs with them next week, after the free agency opens, will the Wild file tampering charges with the league?

Seems he may have played his hand a little early on this one......

If he goes to Vancouver Clutterbuck or someone better lay the smack down on him next season.

That would seem to be the mental speed of Gabby.

Plays hackie-sack and blows out his groin or whatever, dude we are paying lots of money for you to play HOCKEY, give up the kids games.

I hope he figures it out, or not if he plays with a different team!

I'm not sure an tampering charges can be brought up unless he has been talking to the Canucks early. Now much we can do about him talking to Demitra and he is free to buy homes any where he wants. I'd just say goodbye and hope we land a free agent or two who can score some goals.

Gets going to be very intresting to see what our new GM has in mind!! I vote spend the money, and lets be contenders next year! I dont think my vote matters though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• You don't have to be suspicious of religion at all. Spend some time at church, if it fits you great, if it doesn't, you move on.   I went through dozens before i found a home,   If you are going to cast a suspicious eye. Do not start with governing body or a religion.   Start with the family, as that is where all the pressure, guilt and brain washing starts.  
    • You'll still only be able to go so fast with tracks whether you're turning 2 or 4. Sure might add a little speed with just 2, but any incline or terrain, having only rear tracks is just going to get you stuck.
    •     What one did you get???
    • took to long but I finally  ordered the grill this morning!! looking forward to using it!! 
    • 2.20.17 Sunset Lodge Fishing Report   Hello from the NW Angle!   We still have lots of ice up here, however the snow pack is diminishing rapidly, especially with the warm temps and rain in the forecast.   On the Minnesota side, fishing away from structure seems to be most productive with target depth being from 22-30 feet. Gold continues to be the hot color. The amount of perch we are seeing in our buckets continues to increase.   Fishermen on the Canadian side are still reaching their crappie limit with ease, fishing holes between 29 and 35 ft. A variety of baits are producing including, wax worms, mustache baits and dead minnows.   Until next week, Sunset Lodge Ice Team
    • this thread is making me soooo hungry!!!!!!!!  great looking food guys!!
    •   True.  Trump doesn't either.   Like I said, we should be more suspicious of rulers and oppressors who use religion as a tool than the religion itself.    
    • We picked up a couple voles mid-last week, that must have come from our neighbor yard.  Once the neighbors snow melted, their nest was exposed and it is quite the elaborate colony too.  Got a deer mouse this morning also.   
    • The new minn kota 300d didn't have the two 20ga wires so just spliced the black  to black and red to white from the charging cables, hooked all the batteries back up and everything is working again.    
    •   Melania opens President Trump's campaign rally with Lord's Prayer..        
  • Our Sponsors