• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hells Bells

Bandit

I watched the HA special on Gangland on The History Channel this weekend. It's pretty hard-core.

They interviewed a former under-cover agent who had infiltrated the HA for something like 8 years. He said that they were importing something like 40 metric tons (40,000,000 kilos) of cocaine at a time!

Did they mention said agent has a book deal ?

Not defending the Angels, but even fish stories get bigger when there is a book deal involved.

In the interview with the owner of the Lost Isle (the HAs HQ) he mentioned that not a single cup or cigarette butt was found on the property only tire tracks ,,, with the weather we had last week I dont expect they will be back for a while

Law Enforcement did a fine job of showing a strong presence and it was pretty uneventfull here at the Bear

LAS

Did they happen to mention how much $$$$ he got for saying that? I would guess, after hearing about the what went on with some of the property owners, be it bar, hotel or otherwise and the lead up to this deal, in both MN and WI,there was some cash involved with "everything was perfect, and they were choir boys"

There is allot of information on the web pertaining to

Motorcycle club education

It might be a good idea for people posting to this public forum to at least glance over some of that information before putting your thoughts out there for the world to see. It may save you some problems if there ever happened to be a misinterpretation of your post.

My bottom line is that I have nothing to gain from talking about motorcycle clubs so why should I do it?

There is allot of information on the web pertaining to

Motorcycle club education

It might be a good idea for people posting to this public forum to at least glance over some of that information before putting your thoughts out there for the world to see. It may save you some problems if there ever happened to be a misinterpretation of your post.

My bottom line is that I have nothing to gain from talking about motorcycle clubs so why should I do it?

?? I have seen nothing wrong with any posts in this category whatsoever...

Great conversation fellas! GOOD JOB!

I am just excited for the REST of the story to go public.

and lets not forget... not everything you read on the internet is fact.

I am not in a position to release that information Uncle Bill. Often times it takes weeks-months to finish the investigations and slowly.. the information trickles out to the public.

Based on your previous posts, it appears your feelings on the matter are already established. I am not trying to change anything. You are entitled to your opinion.

Word on the street here at the Bear is they plan to come back in 2 years ,,,One stolen motorcycle and misc traffic citations

Other then that it was pretty tame,,,,,I dont think there will be "The rest of the story" ,,,,I will say that some of the locals feel the LE was a bit over zealous keeping them away from local establishments/events

LAS

LAS ........ I sincerely hope you are right. (except for the returning in two years part)

You are basically a Local in the area. It will be interesting to see if you hear anything further.

There is a lot that the public is being kept in the dark about. Both on the LE side of things and the HA's side of things.

...I will say that some of the locals feel the LE was a bit over zealous keeping them away from local establishments/events

LAS

I got no beef with anybody, and this sort of thing can be a very fine line. However, it's usually a bunch easier to keep the pasture gate closed than it is to round up the cattle. If just one situation got out of hand, those same locals would be all over LE for not doing enough.

People are fickle.