Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nick Kuhn

Anyone have any luck yesterday?

6 posts in this topic

Ran out to Steiger for the afternoon and only 2 small bass and a pike. I'm guessing it was the cold front (or maybe my hangover from a wedding Saturday but that's another story). Plus my brother told me the boat was all set, by which he meant everything but the trolling motor battery. So overall a rough day but the fresh air did me some good.

Well, I fished a tournament yesterday and while the winner was not me... He did come in with 5 fish that went 22 lbs.. I would say they were still biting.

I was also in a tournament and the winner, also not me, brought in just in 14 pounds for 5 fish... It was windy!

Ok, maybe it was just me. If they were hitting really soft I might have just been not detecting bites. Or maybe I just need to work on getting baits down and through milfoil (I don't fish many milfoil lakes).

Super - That tourney was on coon lake, and it was an awesome day. We caught 15 keepers and only 3 of those were under 3 lbs. It's a really good feeling to have 20 lbs in the box by 9 am, then upgrading from there!!

Nick - The bite for us was very light, and we were only getting about 2 fish an hour, but we caught them from start to finish. At times it was hard to stick with it because it was so slow, but another 4 lber would keep us going.