• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thanks to the Big A

MAB

There is a thing going on in Walker the first weekend of August I want to check out, should be ok. The only bottom feeders I want to deal with on my days off are walleyes!

I work at Black Bear ,,,and this fear mongering is being spread by the media just like it is here ,,,,for the HA's this is a family event ,,,their familys will be here too,,,I have personally met 7 HA's back in the 90s and not all of them are what you see on TV (Sons of Anarchy),,, on the nicer days I will ride my bike to work and dont plan to change that because they are in town ,,, Ill show them the same respect I show all bikers and expect the same in return,,,,I do look forward to seeing some nice custom bikes that week tho

LAS

In 2008 this group was linked to 200 serious felony crimes.

35% of those crimes were committed during this annual ride.

THIRTY FIVE PERCENT ! That is a lot fella's...

Need to confirm that? Contact the ATF

Most use this as a chance to break laws and "payback" other groups.. then dissappear and blend with Sturgis.

Now for Y2K.. we were told to expect that planes would fall from the sky and computers would explode .. right? .. and what happened... nothin

I am certainly hoping this will be the same type of deal. But just like Y2K.. you should prepare and plan for the worst.. we never know what is going to happen. Who is going to show up or what they are going to do. All we know is the potential for trouble is in the making. Thats all.

LoonASea.. I am certainly not saying you shouldnt ride your bike to work or look forward to seing some great looking rides. I honestly hope it is as great as you feel it will be. But there are some who may just as well prefer to avoid a situation like that.. just in case .. and that was why it was posted. Cuz some may not have known.. and they may like being offered the chance to make an informed decision.

Big A

I worked with the ATF last week and their big concern is Mn is HA turf and Wi is Outlaw turf ,,this event is pretty close to Wi so you wont find me riding any where close to the border

And I do agree the "Heads Up" was a good idea ,,,Lots of other places to ride

LAS

Thanks LAS

and your right. That is the major concern. Along with the fact that in 2006, about 40 miles outside of Sturgis. Two HA members shot 7 Outlaws in cold blood at a campground that was filled with families and innocent bystanders.

Anyone can internet search this and establish the facts.. its all out there.

The concern is there has been no retaliation as of yet from the Outlaws.. and with this event being so close to the border, it seems as if buttons are being pushed.

The Outlaws will be in Superior WI, and the HA's will be in the Duluth area. Too close for comfort...