Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kc0myy

tent poles (broke)

5 posts in this topic

hey guys I want to know where i can get tent poles (fiberglass). I was camping this weekend and a wind storm came up and broke 2 poles (1 section on 2 different poles). Its just on section of my poles so i wanted to know if I could judt get a replacement section or if they make poles to would work for the lenth. I really don't want to call a manufacture because they would be about 10 times the real cost because they are a maufacure (they do it all the time).

I have a tent that was a victim of me in a camping incident. Take a measure of your poles and post it here. Then I can take a look at mine. You would be welcome to have them if they match.

I have a Eureka tent and broke a couple of poles a few years ago. Called them and they sent me out a whole set (not just a section) for about $25. Now I have some spares just in case. Some manufacturers sell parts at reasonable prices...they consider it good customer service.

well I went to 3 fifferent stores today and finally found my replace ment poles. I tell ya that sheels camping guy I was talkin to tried to get me to buy 7/16" poles when I needed 3/8" poles. because they did not have any 3/8" poles. I asked him to see if he coul order some in and he still tried selling me 7/16" poles. so I got [PoorWordUsage] and left. I think I will give them a call tomorrow about that guy.