• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre buys house in Eden Prairie

anybody but jr

Could be he just wants to have a house in a real city after living in Green Bay for so dang long!!

Yeah, with Lake Michigan out your door, the northwoods within spitting distance, Lake Superior and the U.P. just a short drive away, Green Bay is the suckiest place for a guy with Favre's off-the-field outdoors interests. I can see why he would want to live in a metro area far from God's Country, all right. winkwink

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
Could be he just wants to have a house in a real city after living in Green Bay for so dang long!!

Yeah, with Lake Michigan out your door, the northwoods within spitting distance, Lake Superior and the U.P. just a short drive away, Green Bay is the suckiest place for a guy with Favre's off-the-field outdoors interests. I can see why he would want to live in a metro area far from God's Country, all right. winkwink

BINGO

box.gif

LOL....It's funny how many MN license plates I see at the landings when I'm fishing on the lakes by my cabin. I thought they had 10,000 to fish on??? WI....God's country indeed!!!

......and nobody from WI ever came to fish here in MN??? Or came to MN to get a job? I'll take the MN outdoors over WI anyday.

No kidding.

And MN infastructure over WI. Some towns in WI have 1985 k-5 blazers as their police vehicles.

My post has nothing to do with Minn vs Wis, though I guess if you guys feel like getting into that tired old pi$$ing match there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

My post had everything to do with Favre's non-football outdoors interests, and how much more easily those interests might have been served in Green Bay than they will be in the metroslime of the Twin Cities. I could make the exact same argument for his living in Duluth (Minn.) instead of the metroslime of Milwaukee (Wis), which basically has become an exburb of the King Metroslime of Chicago.

But you all jus' keep havin' fun dissin' the neighbor states if that's what keeps you happy. gringringrin

My guess is there are more transplants that end up in Mn than WI because of better employment, health care, schools, and arts. WI doesn't sucks, it's just hard to have an intelligent conversation with a cheese head. If Favre moves here it's only because he received a contract to play football for the Vikes. Which would be the same reason he lived in WI.

LOL....It's funny how many MN license plates I see at the landings when I'm fishing on the lakes by my cabin. I thought they had 10,000 to fish on??? WI....God's country indeed!!!

No, the real funny thing is how many WI "hunters" come to ND to chase deer and coyotes with their vehicles and yet get their vehicles taken away every year,(slow learners) you hear about instances like this every year!!! WI people should do illegal carp in there own state then, if its "God country"

Originally Posted By: toughguy
......and nobody from WI ever came to fish here in MN??? Or came to MN to get a job? I'll take the MN outdoors over WI anyday.

You know why there are so many people from MN in WI? Because WI sucks.

Thats a bit out character for you Otts....LOL.. I know your joking!

Anyway last I checked Green Bay doesn't have Thee Love Boat!... grin

Badger, do you work in Minnesota like all the rest of Hudson? Stealing Minnesota jobs and then living in Wi to avoid higher home costs and giving Wi your property taxes seems like Hudsons forte'

My wife and I lived in MN for many years. Yes, I work in MN (6 figure income). My wife also has a fantastic career in MN. My 400K house in Hudson was built by a MN contractor. We spend a lot of $$ in MN every year.... restaurants, concerts, plays, mall of america etc. All our vehicles and boats have been purchased in MN. I enjoy MN very much!! The midwest can't be beat! wink

Favre is going to enjoy living in Eden Prairie, but he should consider a place in Hudson. LOL

Originally Posted By: toughguy

No kidding.

And MN infastructure over WI. Some towns in WI have 1985 k-5 blazers as their police vehicles.

They also have paved roads everywhere and its hard to find a dirt road. I wish Minnesota had roads as nice a Wisc.