• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hayward, WI Fishing Hall Of Fame Museum

Jim43

On the way home from a week in Munising,MI we stopped in Hayward,WI this morning to check out the Fishing hall of Fame museum. My son fell in love with the place. Took us a good 2 hrs

to go through it all. They have the worlds largest collection of old outboard motors anywhere. Was cool to look them over along with all the fish mounted displays.

Slide show from the Fishing Hall of Fame in Hayward,WI taken this morning

I had to laugh at the bigfoot statue. What does that have to do with freshwater fishing? Thanks for the tour.

Are you kidding?

We see that thing ALL the time on the MN river at night.

If you like that collection of old antique outboards you should see my dads collection. He is well known around the midwest for his work and just sold his restored SwitzerCraft to Bob Switzer himself for a museum in Illinois.

Hayward is a cool little town, and worth checking out if anyones in the area.