• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

half way point observations and predictions

greebs

It's a toss up between those two.... Crede isn't ever gonna hit close to .300... I think he's around a .250 career average guy with one good season a couple years back. He's our best option there though, Buscher is terrible this year at the plate...

Any predictions on the Twins Yankees series? They are going to have to start playing the big market teams tough if they want to seriously contend. Being so close to first place in the AL central it will be interesting to see how they handle the Yanks. My guess is they lose the series 2-1 with an outside chance of winning the series. No sweep either way though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the yanks won all three and would be surprised (hopefully) if the yanks don't take at least two of the three. The team and mgr seem to do their worst when they play the yanks. I think I read somewheres that gardy and about 3/4 of the team had to change their uniforms during warmups because they wet their pants when the yanks took the field.

call me a negative nelly if you like but when it comes to playing the yanks I think the name realistic ronny is more like it.

Well, on a positive side, we are almost done with the yanks for the year. Also another positive note. I hear cuddy got a free autograph last night from burnett on the very same baseball that was used to make him look like a friday night beer league slowpitch softball player who won a raffle to have an at bat against a real major league pitcher.

I told my wife if I had that at bat, I would be embarrassed. Unbelievable. I think if Burnett would have just faked throwing the ball and held on to it, Cuddy would still have swung. Pathetic.

I'm surprised Sled hasn't chimed in yet!! laughlaughlaughshocked

Well, on a positive side, we are almost done with the yanks for the year. Also another positive note. I hear cuddy got a free autograph last night from burnett on the very same baseball that was used to make him look like a friday night beer league slowpitch softball player who won a raffle to have an at bat against a real major league pitcher.

Best quote ever. That made my day, thank you!