• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Billy Mays is #4

LMITOUT

Did you know vince was into Scientology and made a movie about the religion. Wasn't in a good view of the religion and the higher ups kicked him out. It seems like they are trying everything they can to get him put in jail. So its funny that you say that he could be behind it. It wouldn't surprise me if it came out that he was behind it. Not that he would be

He was on a flight Saturday night where the front landing gear broke.

Something hit him on the head and he just brushed it off.

My wife is guarantees he died from a cranial bleed, just like Natasha Richardson.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the story yesterday morning and he mentioned that he was hit pretty hard by things falling out of the overhead compartments of the plane.

I have a hard time believing that. I think we all have hit are heads rather hard in are lifetime, and we are all clearly still here.

Why would you have a hard time believing this when it was so publicly talked about when Natasha Richardson died from a hit to the head.....she got up and moved around and was fine until later that night or the next day when she died......

very sad news indeed!!!!

Sounds like it could've been from Heart Disease not hitting his melon:

CNN

"TV pitchman Billy Mays' death appeared to be from heart disease, not a bump to the head, according to the Hillsborough County medical examiner.

OxiClean pitchman Billy Mays died Sunday morning at his home in Tampa, authorities said.

The final cause of death will not be known until after toxicology results are available, Dr. Vernard Adams said at a Monday news conference.

Mays, 50, was pronounced dead at his home near Tampa Sunday morning, after his wife Deborah found him unresponsive, Tampa police said.

The autopsy conducted Monday morning revealed Mays suffered from hypertensive heart disease, Adams said.

"It's not uncommon to have a sudden death with this kind of disease," Adams said.

He made a lot of inventors rich by giving them a chance. Not everything he pitched made it. Some things failed but he still gave the inventors a shot. He also did things on the side to help less fortunate.

I know, folks hate to see people get rich by helping others. But it is what it is. I'm not going to fault him. Drugs are powerful and evil and he fell into the trap.

sounds like the family might hire another person to do an autopsy they dont believe the first one. I heard the number of drugs in his systems and holy cow, he had like 7 different kinds of drugs at least, some legal some not.