Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hoggs222

Old Books? Need help finding a place to appraise them.

5 posts in this topic

I've inherited a bunch of old books by Charles Dickens, etc. All of the books and dust covers are in excellent condition. They're not 1st editions or anything. They're from the 30's 40's etc. I'm wondering where a good place to get the best $ amount for them in the TC area.

There's a book store on Snelling and University that specializes in books like that. Can't remember the name but I know thay have a lot of that stuff.

i think you can go to amazion.com and do it

There's a book store on Snelling and University that specializes in books like that. Can't remember the name but I know thay have a lot of that stuff.

I was just going to say that place as well. I can't remember the name either, but its right down on Snelling on the east side of Snelling

Can't remember the name of the place, but if you go to the big Park Nicollet Clinic on Excelsior Blvd and go straight south out of their main driveway into the Miracle Mile Mall (I think) there is a book store in there that might help you out.

DD