Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Marabou, bucktail, flashibou dressing?

2 posts in this topic

Well I found a couple of resources on dressing treble hooks with bucktail, but none of them came with real pictures (all hand drawn pictures) of the process and often the wording was confusing.

I'd love to read up on how people go about tying/applying a marabou, bucktails, and flashibou to spinners, both big and small. Thanks for any help!

''the complete book of tackle making'' is a good start. and copying lures after disecting them. ask the guys at thorne in the fly angler side. also i think there are still tying classes going on in the cities somewhere. some are even free.

anyone know where now that sportsmans warehouse tanked? gander or cabela's? small shop? dunno anymore. been awhile, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• On the other hand, I suspect that Hillary will have a good chance of delivering on her campaign promises because both parties seem to be fine with higher taxes, increased spending, endless wars, etc.   The question that was being asked was not if it was a good or bad idea but whether he could get it accomplished.     Want to stump a Trumpster? Ask them what Trump's plan is on any issue other than illegal immigration. Then ask them why they think illegal immigration is such an important issue all of a sudden.
    • The Snowmobile is ready to go!  
    • You could ask that of any presidential candidate.   I will have to give Hillary some credit in this issue though because I did notice that (at least in the latest debate) she uses verbiage like" I will advocate for ____" rather than speaking in absolutes like Trump. Trump says he "will" build a wall but I guarantee that even if by some miracle he became president, he would NOT be able to get that campaign promise fulfilled. 
    • I have to do everything.   Clinton - 272 + 25 =  297 total Trump - 200 + 41 =  241 total    
    • It's about tea season for this family, lately we've been out picking wintergreen and labrador tea, two common plants here in northern minnesota. Labrador or swamp tea grows well in tamarack bogs, wintergreen grows great in white and red pine areas. Anyone else pick these? 
    • That looks good, I like the look of your counters. I used 5/16 as well
    • Hillary makes fun of Retarded people!  Didn't see that all over!
    • Hilly says yes, yes, yes...and yes, and yes... It was putin with hair.    
  • Our Sponsors