• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trimec or Speedzone

Genofish

I have broadleafs through out the yard and have used a hose end sprayer with weed b gone

and spot treated with a pump sprayer but that hasnt really knocked em out. I have been looking at the Speedzone and Trimec products but not sure which one to go with.

Any recomonations??

Also, what would be a good pre emmergant to spray in the fall?

Thanks

I have found that Speedzone does a pretty darn good job, but Trimec has worked better on my dandelions. Speedzone took out my clover and creeping charlie, though, so I have really liked it. Plus, it is less offensive to work with (smells much better and doens't leave the brown residue).

I would spray the Speedzone with the hose end spraying and spot spray anything that it doesn't kill with Trimec.

You guys that are saying Trimec, do you mix it exactly like it says or do you mix it a little richer?

Follow the label for whatever chemical you're using.

The mentality of "well, if 3 oz works good, then 5 oz will work better" not only pollutes the earth, but just flat out wastes money.

It would be like having a hang nail, and saying to yourself "well, one bandaid helps the pain of bumping it, so I'm going to put 3 on, that'll really make it feel good".

I use Trimec and have never mixed it rich....

My neighbors mixed theirs rich once after asking what we used and they didnt have a single weed after....but then their grass died too!

Mix it like the bottle says and you will be very very satisfied with trimec