Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt Breuer

Free puppies....

19 posts in this topic

Mother is a purebred Golden Retriver, the culprit is a purebred Yellow Lab. 8 puppies to go to good homes. You're responsible for shots, etc...

Located in Thief River Falls... mjbreuer @ midco . net

pupsj.png

I think that comes from a poor up bringing. lol I would love to take 1 but my youngest is allergic to dogs and just about everything else.

Those will be some cute pups for sure.

Matt - post some pics, I bet they go much faster....

I realize that setterguy, thanks... I won't be back home to get pics for awhile, and my brother doesn't have a digital up there. I will post them when I have a chance to get some!

Got lucky and had one of the people who is getting a pup take pics and send them to us! Post is now updated w/ pic!

Oh man, You are killing me. I hope you find a good home for all of them.

Landlord doesn't allow pets. Landlords suck !!! crycry

Would have loved to have one of these pups.. Good luck !!

I will take one if you ever get down to the city's at all... my email is walleye.tim@live.com

Those are cute pooches for sure. With that mix, they should be very good dogs. Wish I could take one but we have enough pets for now.

i wish i could take one to but like they said landlord wont let me have a dog

I think there are 2 males and 2 females left as of now. They're just over 5 weeks old. They're all colored like the pic above, give or take some strong hues on a few of them...

Matt, not to take away from your thread or anything, but I am looking for a breeder around the Walker or Bemidji area that has or is expecting a litter of GSP pups. Any suggestions?

Matt sent you an email. Not sure if you got it or not. Wonderind if you still have any left

E-mails all replied to. Sorry guys, I was at the cabin on LOW from Thurs. to Sun. and have guided 20 hours in 2 days. Keep the e-mails coming, I'll get back to you ASAP!

Ryan, not sure on a litter expected soon, but I know that the Pennington County Humane Society just took in 29 dogs, a lot of GSP's, and some young pups. If the trial goes the way we are hoping, you should have luck finding a good pup there for little money, and you'd be saving a life. They're pure GSP's and English Setters...

The final pup in the litter is being picked up today I'm told. Thanks to all who e-mailed or took pups, we're glad they've all found good new homes!