• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michael Jackson

DTro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One less pedophile in the world today... I really don't understand all the people crying on and on and acting like this is such a tragedy. The guy was a singer and a creep, and now he's dead. Meanwhile, back in the real world, life goes on.

No kidding, by watching the news last night you would think nothing else happened in the world yesterday. Absolutely amazing how we manage to put some people on a pedestal...

Pretty sure the same hoopla followed the death of John Lennon. I'm not defending Jackson one bit, but some of the greatest of all time were no angels either.

If you stick to the music, he was and will be a legend.

Elvis didn't rape babies.

I suppose if OJ died we would be having the same conversation, I think not! He deserved to lose his life at a early age, too bad it didn't happen earlier.

I really don't understand people who support him!

say what you want but his Thriller album and concert tour were a big part of my youth.

Cant say much about the other stuff. If he did molest kids, then I'm sure he's regretting now (in h*ll)

and to Farrah - thank you for your poster, I'll never forget it

Nothing was proven or he would have been convicted. It is what it is. Who knows, he really could have been there to help kids and that was it. When I saw an interview a few years ago with him and they taped him at Neverland, it seemed like he had the mentality of a child. I don't know, lots of money grubbers out there as well. Hard to say. Was he strange and a little creepy, for sure, but he was also a great tallent and I think he did a lot of good for people.

Just like OJ didn't commit murder, if you have money you can get away with "murder" excuse the pun.

I wonder if the real truth will ever come out?

It rarely does. None of us knows what really went on in his personal life, and no matter how many "tell-all" biographies and TV specials are put out, it's likely we never will.

I had the Thriller album. Excellent music, big influence on the music world. It was the first album ever spun on my first component stereo system (Yamaha, Technics, Bose). "Billie Jean" was the first cut to rock the walls of my house on that stereo. gringrin

On the way home tonight guys on the radio were talking about how the thriller video pretty much launched or invented mtv and the music video world.

One of the legends for sure, too bad he was such a whack job, when I heard a blurb on the news with no details of how just that he died the first thought I had was I bet it was the pills.

I have known a few mentally ill people that have "self medicated" in my life and they had the exact same mannerism's about them and personality as him.

Michael Jackson, best known for his string of popular songs in the 1980s and early 90s, died a long long long time ago.

A creepy middle aged gentleman with a synthetic face, signs of obvious mental illness, and a penchant for having little boys sleep with him in his bed (which he freely admitted) died yesterday.

Michael Jackson, best known for his string of popular songs in the 1980s and early 90s, died a long long long time ago.

A creepy middle aged gentleman with a synthetic face, signs of obvious mental illness, and a penchant for having little boys sleep with him in his bed (which he freely admitted) died yesterday.

My opinion, that pretty much says it all...

randy

Remember when the Thriller video was made? All the talk about the fact it cost $1 Mill to make? It set the bar. I would give anything for MTV to be what it used to be, and I don't care if it means watching MJ videos again. The 1980's had exceptional music- from MJ to Def Leppard to Guns N Roses, that was a great time