• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michael Jackson

DTro

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Like him or not, he was a major influence in the music industry and his music will live on forever.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit it, I had Thriller on record album. I had a black leather jacket with zippers all over it- but hey, I was 9!!

His music was great, his videos were groundbreaking, but as a person, pretty strange guy.

When I was a teen I had the Red Bikini poster of Farrah (like Millions of others)

Never cared for Michael (little to strange for me) talented Yes, but mannnn was he a strange Bird????

Ed McMahon, was a Great side kick for Johny! Super Nice guy from what I have read.

I think I will Miss Farrah the Most... ;-)

Nothing was proven or he would have been convicted. It is what it is. Who knows, he really could have been there to help kids and that was it. When I saw an interview a few years ago with him and they taped him at Neverland, it seemed like he had the mentality of a child. I don't know, lots of money grubbers out there as well. Hard to say. Was he strange and a little creepy, for sure, but he was also a great tallent and I think he did a lot of good for people.

Beautifull Farrah lost her battle with cancer and Michael has danced the Thriller thru the pearly gates. Beauty, talent, and music has lost some today. Ed Mc. was cool, too.

Let's not forget all our heros who gave for us around the world and at home.

Anybody that names their kid "blanket" is a little off to me and you can only hear the same accusations over and over and over for so long before you start to wonder.

How many American kids died in Iraq and Afghanistan today?

I liked young mikey, but have to agree he should have been in prison for the last twenty years. Also the man should have never been able to reproduce or at least be around the poor child!!!!!!!!

BLANKET give me a break. I wish he would have just did his music stay sane and drop back and live his life like a normal adult like the rest of us.

As to Farrah I hate hearing about anyone having cancer, but you have to admit she did become a crazy whacked out nutter. Also what was she an icon about. Tons of woman had posters just like hers before her. YES she was in Charlies Angels, but who cares. Name anything else she was in without looking it up. I mean come on now WHOOPY oh and hair whatever

Ed nothing bad to say about him great man great life left a lot for everyone

Yep....Jackson was a bit of strange case, but the guy was musically talented. But even so the thing with the kids and some of the other stuff is over the top, and sure to stick around for some time to come. Pretty sure he died from all the strange stuff he did to himself. He didn't even look human anymore.

I actually watched the Thriller video with my girlfriend for my very first time yesterday online. Had never seen it before. Right after we watched it, we got a text from her best friend saying that MJ had just passed away. Very crazy.