Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinchicks

APHA Worlds - Fort Worth TX

2 posts in this topic

This afternoon a group of kids from our county will be leaving to attend the APHA Worlds in Fort Worth. They are a part of our 4-H Horse Judging team. The Junior team won the State Fair competition last September, so this is their next level. We have two Senior teams going as "open" entrys. Should be a fun time!

My two youngest daughters will be in the Senior division. They return home late Sunday night, but I will try posting their results before we head to the lake Monday morning.

Got back the girls back home again around 1:00 this morning. Their flight was delayed, so I had a long wait, but it was good to see them.

They do not know how they did overall, mostly due to their coach refusing to show them the results. Really disappointed in her. We do know that two of our junior division girls received ribbons!

The group had a really great time, and would love to go back. The people running the Junior APHA judging activites were really good, which helped to make this a positive experience.

Now, we are off to the lake for a week!